Last updated April 6, 2022
Information we collect
Device information. We may collect device-specific information, such as your hardware model and operating system version.
Application information. We may collect information about your installation, such us the operating system type and application version number.
Information you give us. When you contact Mobigame, we may keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing. We may use your email address to inform you about our services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements.
Third-party services. We may use third-party services to help us understand the use of our Service, such as Google Analytics. These third-party service providers may collect information sent by your browser as part of a web page request, such as cookies or your IP address.
Information we share
We do not share or disclose your private personal information unless necessary to comply with a law, regulation or legal request.
We may share or disclose your non-private, aggregated or otherwise non-personal information, such as aggregate usage statistics.
We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
Why do we collect your data
We use your data for a variety of business purposes, such as:
- Create accounts and allow you to play our games and use our Service
- Operate the Service
- Verify and confirm payments
- Provide and deliver products and services you request
- Develop and improve the Service and player experience
- Provide social features as part of the Service
- Customize your Service experience
- Respond to your comments and questions and provide player support
- Enable you to communicate with other players
- Deliver, target and improve our advertising and the Service
- We do not collect any of your Facebook® or META® data (we use only an anonymous ID provided by Facebook to identify your account on our server)
You have the right to correct your data, have your data deleted, object how we use or share your data, and restrict how we use or share your data. You can always withdraw your consent.
We will respond to all requests within a reasonable timeframe. If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, you may also contact your local data protection authority within the European Economic Area, Switzerland or UK for unresolved complaints.
If you wish to exercise any of your data subject rights described above, please use the support options in the games' description at http://www.mobigame.net/ or on the store where you downloaded our games.